We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Collection of Personal Information
We does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from our site
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
Security of Your Personal Information
We ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies.
We reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.